Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I WIN!

Just by the hair on my chiny chin chin!---
Well life is extremely busy busy busy!
Anyone who works or has a family knows-
very little me time!
Well I do have to admit
when christy told me I had eye candy on my blog-
I was really hoping for a little bubblegum shot!
You have to ask christy all about this- if you don't know the undercover
meaning of bubblegum.
However you one uped me with a little making memories treat-luv it!
I survived my week in vegas with christy- only to arrive home totally exhausted.
(boy does she wear me out) My kids are awesome- they missed me as much as i missed them.
My babies fell asleep in my arms that night-no feeling is better than holding your sleeping babes.
Here in virginia- fall is in the air! It's gorgeous- the mountains around me are a rainbow of
leaves changing colors- the air is crisp and cool! This is by far my favorite season-
the holidays are coming and I love halloween! I'm just a big kid. I don't know who gets more excited me or them.
My husband has started a new job- working at night- it's a big change for us - he's on week 2 with ups. Trying to adjust has been challenging. He is home during the day with jeremiah- my 5
month old- anyway keep us in your thoughts . so far so good.
Jeremiah is soooo sweet- He is almost 6 months- smiles and babbles all the time- he melts my heart- even at 1 and 4 am- when he wakes up to chat with me- such a stinker
Jillian is 3- my wild child- she is still having a time with the new baby in the house- everyday is
a new adventure with jillian and her many mood changes- oh the stories i need to scrapbook- I'm sure someday as adult she will appreciate all her little dramatic moments of rebellion
Then there's joshua 6- what more can I say than he is my little prince- just kidding-to say he does no wrong would be a lie-but he is precious!!
Then there's jennifer my 14 year old starting highschool this year- God love her- the hormone are overflowing- one minute she's sweet as pie and the next she hates me. I only hope she'll
stay close to me- she reminds me almost daily 4 years left until I'm outta here- I pray she doesn't run too far. I would be devastated- she's growing into such a beautifu young woman-
I swear she is much busier than i was at her age. Lots of groups and activities. part-time job at
the ymca assisting the swim coaches, between school, little job, and church- I feel like we're running all the time.
Well this is just a little update- I will try and post some updated photos soon!
It's cold outside now - so I hope to catch up with mandy in her new house this weekend for a little scrappin- if I can break away from my crew for a little while.
Hope everyone is doing well- I think about all my scrappin freinds alot- I hope everyone is thinking about a little heidi swapp creative escape next year- any thoughts on are next adventure--Now is the time to start planning ahead...........

6 comments:

ChristyR said...

okay I didn't think you were going to make it. Seriously...didn't think so. Yesterday I thought yes but then this morning, knowing you are at work, I gave it a thumbs down.

For those who would like a definition of bubblegum
bubblegum=(noun) a man standing with his back to you, leg hiked, and his nuts dangling.

For those who want even more-Tricia's favorite part. Like you know how people have a favorite on a turkey, I like the oysters, Drake likes a leg, Shane likes a breast, Tricia's favorite part on a man....bubblegum. My sign for when Shane returns from Iraq is not going to be Welcome Home Hero but Got Gum? Okay I've spent too much time on that and sorry for those of you who now feel violated!

As for your other points on your post...me exhaust you? Whoah. The kids are great. You know Jennifer won't stay too far for anyone who knows you just wants to get closer..it's your kryptonite. You will adjust to these times and one day you'll think oh I could have done five. Love it. Looking forward to being amidst the chaos at Xmas and love that we're going to be out in your luxury camper so we can take a break...if the camper's rockin' don't come a knockin!

itsjustshannon said...

Thank you for doing an update for us. Gosh the little guy is already 6 months old.....how fast time flys. Sounds like everyone there is doing well.

Look forward to seeing more of you on this!!

Chris said...

Tricia- Congrats on winning the yummy MM goodies! And thanks for the update. Love hearing about all of your family. I can imagine that working nights is tough, but he does get to spend his days with Jeremiah, so that makes it sound a lot nicer.

Keep on posting- we love to hear from everyone.

Katie said...

Now you can just print this out and use it for your holiday card family update this year!

I am ROTFLMAF about the gum balls! You two are really crazy...I think if we can all get to creative escape it would make or some extreemly fun times!!

~Mel said...

Sounds like things are busy in the Baker household! But it sounds like a good busy to me. And I think I was very similar to your Jennifer at her age - but it passed.

Not that you're sitting around eating bon-bons, but you should post some pics of the kiddies! I'd love to see them!

Vanessa B. said...

My son says "bubblegum" at least five times a day...thanks for the imagery I now have to go along with that! Seriously, that is so damn funny! And I love the family update! You've got an amazing crew. You go, Mama!