Tuesday, April 10, 2007

new doo!

What a day! I worked yesterday and after work went to dinner with friends from work-margaritas and beer all around-woohoo! After that we went to see Blades of Glory-hysterical.-luved it.
Well when I got home last night this is what greeted me at 9:30pm. My sweet Jillian-
all her long dirty blonde locks chopped off to the scalp. I instantly teared up and she said, "mommy it was in my eyes, and god made hair to grow back, it's ok."
You've gotta lover her!
Well we'll be heading to the beauty shop tommorow to try and get it shaped up a little.
I'm exhausted, today was our first day of spring break together-me and my 4 little sweeties. They have much more energy than me- so wish me luck!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ChristyR said...

you'll do fine and she's so beautiful no matter what her hair looks like, which really isn't that bad for a do-it-yourself job!

MANDY said...

Oh my you was not kidding! She is still beautiful! Hang in there! Glad yolu got to get out with the girls. She's right it will grow back.

itsjustshannon said...

Awwwww....The haircut just brings out her beautiful eyes that's all.

BTW....two times you have posted in ONE month. Wohoo!

The Hallman Tribe said...

OMG......i would have cried, but you know what she is still BEAUTIFUL!!!!! and she sounds like she is as smart as a whip!!!

sk said...

not knowing you or your family i looked at the pic before reading about it and thought you may be showing off a haircut that YOU did- she is GOOD!! I think she found her calling!

wynona rider rocks the pixie- why can't she??

Katie said...

Awwww, when I first saw the pic I thought how adorable she is, before reading about the hair! :)