Friday, August 17, 2007

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUSY!!!!!

Can you believe the summer is almost over! Where did it go! We've bought school supplies, football practice has started, our mornings are getting cooler, and the days are getting shorter. However we leave for the beach next friday, then school starts here 9/04. I'm so excited. You ask why so late in the summer---Well because my little girl is coming home from Texas today. We leave to head up the road in about 30 mins to pick her up from the airport. WE had to wait for our jennifer.
THANKS TO MY BEST FRIEND, TOPTALLY,VEGAS- my jennifer has had a great summer. I think she is a little hesitant to return to this wild house of babies!
We have a new member to the family- after years of begging, my son had widdled me to a nub, we headed off to the pound, and came home with the
newest love of my life: lucy lightening ! She is so much fun! What do you think of the new doo- after years of being brunette- I got some heavy highlights-
I' m more blonde than brown, I'm still in shock. When I looked in the mirror I thought, "there you are, you are still in there!" This is sorta how I wore my hair in high school- so it's been about 15 years since I came close to blonde.
Well we're off- I'll try to update sooner next time!! hee hee
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Hallman Tribe said...

I love all these photos!!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL with the highlights...heck you are beautiful no matter what the hair color!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

ChristyR said...

okay, okay is Jeremiah the cutest little curly head blond you have ever seen...and Josh, my gosh, how he has grown! Love the kitty and thank goodness it is not half wild animal like your last one and I must clarify for everyone that your hair was bleach blond, all of it, no highlights, straight out of the peroxide bottle blond and I had never seen hair stand as high as yours did! Thank goodness you worked to support your love of "a can a day, super hold aquanet!" Remember that one time it almost went poof! when you were lighting your cigarette on the hibachi? Fun times, fun times.

Cicada said...

Wow, you are a knockout! You were before, too, but now you look especially glamorous! :)

I bet you will be glad to get your baby girl back...it sounds like she had a great time in Texas though!

Love all the photos...

itsjustshannon said...

Well Well Well....lookie who has returned to the world of blogging!!!!

Fabulous photos of the kiddos and You look MARVELOUS!!!!

Katie said...

I can't believe I lucked out! I just happened to check here and lordy be there's a post! :)

LOVE the hair!! Love it! You look gorgeous! Yes, I am afraid the styles of our youth are coming round again...just more sophisticated this time, I hope! Love what Christine said about your can a day habit too! Now that's funny! You two just totally crack me up!